Thursday 18 October 2007

This IS my 10K pace!

My legs are so stiff, I'm walking like a Thunderbird puppet. In vain attempt to rescue them, I booked myself in for a lunch time sports message. OMG! Why don't those tables come with handles? Or at least something to bite down on. After 1/2hr of needing and squealing, my legs are feeling much better.

Five mile "hard" run with Garscube, was probably not as hard as I should have done. Legs feel better than they had done on Tuesday and Wednesday. Still feeling a bit bunged up, so snortered and spat my way round the course. Yep, you can't buy class.

2 comments:

Donald McManus said...


I love the rowing machine! My dad had one in our basement growing up and I always used to play on it Best rated rowing machine under $300 so naturally it became my favorite piece of workout equipment as I got older!

Martin said...

Parfect motorcycle helmet can save your life. Wear helmet for yourself.